Look! Finished! It’s got some increases that are a little sloppy, but it’s done! My thanks to Elizabeth Zimmermann for being completely brilliant and my frustration at the terrible directions she gives. I had problems even with the notes. But it did take less than 2 balls of yarn. I would guess I have 30 yards left.
I think these colors are probably the most accurate. It’s actually kinda cute. I didn’t add the button holes because I didn’t like the directions, so I ditched them all together. I may add some clasps or toggle buttons with loops or even a zipper.
In other news, I will be getting my own classroom again when I take over the junior high classes. Right now I teach art all day long, traveling from class to class with my cart. I currently teach K-6th grade, but will now have to rewrite my schedule and see the elementary kids once every 2 weeks instead of every week. I am very sad about that, because I’ve really grown to love seeing my little ones all the time and they are always so happy to see me. Sigh. But, now I will be getting a prep period every day, which is awesome!